Annual Compliance Package for newly startup company!

Call to arrange an appointment now! Terms and Conditions applies.

Our Services

We offer each or a combination of the following services to small medium enterprises (SMEs) at affordable prices. Do take the time to explore each service to determine your company’s needs. Alternatively, you may contact us for a more thorough assessment.

About ACE Success

Ace Success Pte Ltd aim to be the one-stop service provider for all your corporate needs in Singapore. We adopt a straight forward approach to cater to your business needs. We will spare no time and effort in communicating to understand your current back-end business process and work towards achieving the best suited solutions.

Our credibility and ethical conduct have gained the trust from all our clients and friends. A very sincere firm that focus on assisting companies to reach greater heights by reducing their time spent on unproductive back-end business process. From incorporation of company, annual compliance filing and Accounting & tax services we are the right man for the job.

Responsibilities as an Employer in Singapore 

  Learn More

Top 5 FAQ


Qns: Can a foreigner be a director of a company in Singapore?

Ans: To form a company in Singapore, there must be at least one director who is an ordinarily resident in Singapore. Being “ordinarily resident in Singapore” means the director’s usual place of residence is in Singapore. A Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or an EntrePass holder can be accepted as a person who is ordinarily resident here.


Qns: How do I determine if my company is dormant?

Ans: A company is deem as dormant when there is no business transactions in the full financial period. Any penalty or bank charges incurred will not affect the company’s status as dormant. Dormant company will need to file Annual Return to ACRA annually and file a waiver of Form C to IRAS ( 1 time).


Qns: After the formation of the company, what documents are needed for the corporate bank account opening?

Ans: Usually the standard documents required are board resolution for bank account opening, company bizfile and the constitution of company.   


Qns: Can I use my residential address as the company’s registered address?

Ans: Yes. The company registered address is for public record and has to be given access to the public during operating hours. It need not be the place of operation. However, if you are operating the business in your apartment, you will need to get approval from the relevant authority. We do provide registered address for company and any mails or correspondence will be scan to you. 


Qns: Do the shareholders need to deposit the money into the company’s bank account when I declare the company’s share capital?

Ans: The shareholders a.k.a members will need to provide the funds to the company base on the agreed amount. Any unpaid or partly paid shares are issued, the company retains the right to collect the unpaid amount.


Are you still rushing to get your accounts up to date?

Get in touch with us.