The procedure for company incorporation in Singapore is fast and simple today. However there are certain requirement to be fulfill before you can register a company. As Singapore is motivated to attract foreign company to hold their head office here and also support local businesses to grow, hence companies can enjoy attractive tax benefits.
To form a company together with a foreigner, you will need to engage a Registered Filing Agent (RFA) like Ace Success Pte Ltd to assist you in the company incorporation process. Our incorporation service will include advisory and initial documentation which is required for the formation of company. We even make signing of documents a breeze by using digital signing platform.
Regardless you’re an individual or a corporation, the process of setting up a company/business in Singapore is straightforward and simple.
Anyone that would like to operate a business in Singapore first must be registered with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
Beside deciding what type of business entity best suit you, setting up an agreement between your partners are equally important. Prior to setting up your company, you may want to consider having a Shareholder Agreement. For partnership, you will need to have a partnership agreement indicating the share percentage each partner has. This can be used to supplement the company constitution, which may not be extensive enough to cover the rights and power of a shareholder. Another important reason to have the shareholder agreement or the partnership agreement is to provide protection for the parties involved in the ownership of the company against the actions of the others, whether minority, majority or equal.
For some businesses (e.g., Banking, Insurance and Stockbroking,manufacture of goods such as cigars and firecrackers.), special licenses are required.
When you choose to incorporate with us, you gain access to our incorporation package, including:
- Free company name search
- ACRA company registration (worth $315)
- Preparation of Incorporation Resolutions (First board of directors resolution, Form 45, Share applications etc.)
- Share Certificates for all shareholders
- Register of Directors, officers, members
- Register of Controllers, Nominee Directors.
- 1 set of Constitution of Company or previously known as M&AA – Require for bank account opening
- 1 set of Business profile – Bizfile – Require for bank account opening
- Optional: Standard Shareholder Agreement
***Complimentary bank account opening services when you incorporate a company with us. We will arrange a mobile banker to assist you in opening the corporate bank account for your company.***
What do we need from you?
- Incorporation date
- Company name (provide at least 2 options)
- Company Registered address (Optional: Use our registered address)
- Business activity with description
- Copy of Directors/Shareholders NRIC (*Individual must be above the age of 18 years old)
- Copy of Foreign Directors/Shareholders Passports and foreign address
- Proof of address for Foreigners
- All Officers/Shareholder contact details
- Share capital amount
- Paid up capital amount
- Number of shares per shareholder
- Client Due Diligence Forms
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about incorporating your company in Singapore.
Register your company in Singapore today with ACE Success.
Promotional Rates: Sign up together with Annual Compliance Package to enjoy a $50 discount for your incorporation fees.