Incorporation of Private Limited Companies in Singapore
The procedure for business registration in Singapore is fast and simple today, however there are certain requirement that must be fulfill before you can register a company. As Singapore is incline to attract foreign company to hold their head office here and also support local businesses to grow, companies can enjoy attractive tax benefits.
For foreign individuals to form a company in Singapore, you will have to engage a professional secretarial firm like Ace Success Pte Ltd to register the company. Ace Success will provide incorporation services with proper documentation which is required for the formation of company.
Whether you’re an individual or a corporation, the process of setting up a company/business in Singapore is straightforward and simple.
All businesses that would like to operate in Singapore first must be registered with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
Prior to setting up your company, you may want to consider having a Shareholder Agreement. This can be used to supplement the company constitution, which may not be extensive enough to cover the rights and power of a shareholder. Another important reason to have the shareholder agreement is to provide protection for the parties involved in the ownership of the company against the actions of the others, whether minority, majority or equal.
For some businesses (e.g., Banking, Insurance and Stockbroking,manufacture of goods such as cigars and firecrackers.), special licenses are required.
When you choose to incorporate with us, you gain access to our incorporation package, including:
- ACRA company registration (worth $315)
- Preparation of Incorporation Resolutions (Form 45, Share applications, Declaration forms etc.)
- Share Certificates for all shareholders
- Register of Directors, officers, members
- Register of Controllers, Nominee Directors.
- 1 set of Constitution of Company or known as M&AA – Require for bank account opening
- 1 set of Business profile – Bizfile – Require for bank account opening
- FREE 1 year named Company Secretary
- FREE rubber stamp for your new company
- FREE Common Seal
- Optional: Standard Shareholder Agreement
What do we need from you?
- Incorporation date
- Company name (provide at least 2 choices)
- Company Registered address
- Business activity with description
- Copy of Directors/Shareholders NRIC (*Individual must be above the age of 18 years old)
- Copy of Foreign Directors/Shareholders Passports and foreign address
- All Officers/Shareholder contact details
- Share capital amount
- Paid up capital amount
- Number of shares per shareholder
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about incorporating your company in Singapore.
Register your company in Singapore today with ACE Success.
Promotional Rates: Sign up together with Annual Compliance Package to enjoy a $50 discount for your incorporation fees.